Tuesday 26 July 2011

To Be Continued . . .

A few things: first my job search still continues but things are looking up. I've has a few phone calls and a couple of interviews plus the adaptation (its still going on) to write. But I'm in need of some inspiration for my own stories. Every few minutes I think about moving to New Zealand or at least trying to work out there. Then I think about following through on a few applications in America. Then I get a hankering for Bath. I am very keen to visit Bath once more.

Moving on.

This brings me to the ongoing saga of The Hogansteins. As usual I left the story on a cliff hanger (for those who read it) and haven't written anything more for quite some time. This cliff hanger will be going on for longer than expected and will return in the near future. Instead I will be testing out a new story.

To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment