Monday 31 December 2012

Bring on 2013!

This year hasn't been the greatest, I'm not saying there hasn't been some good times but I'm hoping the coming year will be good! So to ensure this I going to make some resolutions and try my best to actually stick to them. I don't usually bother making any, as I forget I made them by February. 

These are my resolutions this year and I WILL print them out to remind myself they exist.

1. No negative comments on social networking sites, unless its funny

2. Finish writing a chapter/short story/script each month

3. Pass driving test

4. Save money

5. Read more!

6. Set myself a new film related challenge

7. Be more like Tina Fey

8. At some point I do need to make a dentist appointment

9. (One for my sister) Go to Budapest 

From looking around and listening to friends (odd way to put it) I think this year has been a bust, it will be great to see the back of it!

So I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Go get drunk, party, dance, fall into bushes but do it all safely now.

Before I start my celebrations I need to decide when I can throw away my 2012 calenders . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment