Sunday, 1 February 2015
Fandom Friday - Fandom Accessories
So, these are my 5 fandom accessories, film geek, comic geek, either way, I'm sure others have more interesting accessories.
1. Like all LOTR fans, they will have The One Ring. I used to wear it all the time in my youth so looks a tad old.
2. Teefury t-shirt, Tintin Man. I absolutely love this, it feeds my Tintin obsession and celebrates The Wizard of Oz. Win win.
3. After finally visiting the Harry Potter Studios, I had to have a souvenir. The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite book (and film) so I bought the amazing Marauder's Map.
4. One of my most recent purchases, Twin Peaks earrings, made by Kate Rowland and bought the eer so brilliant Crafty Fox Market.
5. Not too sure if this would be classed as 'geeky' but I'm a massive Yellow Submarine nerd so I bought these shoes. No other reason. Oh that I wanted them.
I think the most kind of 'geek' accessory I have comes in mug form.