Sunday 8 February 2015

Fandom Friday - Funko Pop Figures

I actually don't own any Funko Pop figures, but there are plenty that I would buy because, looking through the collections, I want them all basically. I am a push over for anything dragon related or fox related. But I didn't like Toothless's eyes. Here are my top 5 favourites:




From top left to right: Smaug - The Hobbit, Groot - The Guardians of the Galaxy, Robin Hood - Disney's Robin Hood, The Dude - The Big Lebowski, Misty Day - American Horror Story Coven (loved her character in the show).

I actually almost bought Smaug while looking through various websites, but they were all a tad too pricey for me. Just as an added bonus, I found the Mr Fox figure and I am truely upset that you cannot get this in the UK! 

8 comments:

  1. Misty Day <333 I kinda want to start a Funko dragon collection now I have Smaug and the Game of Thrones trio xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, That Robin Hood is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very very tempted to make it part of my geek collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Any kind of dragon collection is brilliant, mine consists, so far of an origami dragon my sister made me and various books, I'm rather behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But toothless should look super cute as one of these! Smaug does and he's evil! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Robin Hood figure, so cute! I'm from Nottingham too so I should definitely get one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The toothless one had white eyes not black :( so he looses a bit of his cuteness x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely, everyone needs a mascot! I really want the Smaug figure, trying to find it everywhere at a decent price :)

    ReplyDelete