Friday 29 April 2011

When All Is Said And Done

Now that the stress of editing is over (for now) everyone seems at a lose at what to do next. The logical step would be to try and find a job, but to be honest, as much as I would love to start looking for a job, I am going to bask in my freedom, at least for a few days. I would bask in the sunshine too, like a seal on a rock but its actually quite cold outside, plus my fear of wasps and bees prevents me from relaxing. Instead I am going to bask inside and drink some vanilla tea from my awesome new teapot! 

This new sensation of no stress is quite strange and I'm finding it difficult to adjust. I keep thinking I have other work to finish and then I dash around the room until I realise I actually have nothing to do, work wise anyway. I do have to send off the finished film to my actors and crew members, oh and some family members and a few people who let me film in their theatre and of course that nice priest who let me film in the hall. In fact I haven't really stopped working, as I have also ordered some postcards of Space Detective to go with the film and I am now in the process of sorting out some business cards, complete with seal mascot. My dad thought it better that the seal worse sunglasses instead (as I suggested) a club so that he could chase a crazy Canadian. He said it might give the wrong impression, I thought it might make me stand out. He agreed but then pointed out that it would make me stand out, in the wrong way. No one wants to take a card from the crazy seal card girl. If I wasn't me, I would take a card. Then frame it. Maybe a step too far.

1 comment:

  1. Liking the new look and the use of the space detective font. Re: business cards-you might want to tone down the seal loving...

    ReplyDelete