Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wes Anderson Night!

It's only one more day until Moonrise Kingdom comes out and I am VERY excited!

The premiere of the film was at Cannes Film Festival and Wes Anderson with his marvelous cast stepped out on the red carpet for the opening night of the festival. I would have paid good money (if I had any) to have been there.

 The whole cast (apart from Frances McDormand) was in attendance which rare and beautiful.




Here in the UK on Thursday night is Wes Anderson night on Film 4 where they are showing Rushmore, The Darjeeling Limited and Fantastic Mr Fox along with footage from Moonrise Kingdom and interviews with the man himself. This means I will be taking a break from my film challenge and indulging. Well I will after some much needed Theory Test revision and driving practice.

Here is a link to Film 4 website: http://www.film4.com/videos/article/wes-anderson-night-on-film4

Hope you're all as excited as me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment