Sunday 15 December 2013

3rd Week of Advent - Robbie the Reindeer


Time is just flying by. It really is as its already the 3rd week of Advent!!

Technically it is a week and 3 days to go.

Anyway on with this week's Advent treat. Its a home grown delight, stop motion animation, from the BBC, made for Comic Relief. Robbie the Reindeer in Hooves of Fire.


I rediscovered this classic animated gem a few years back when I was looking for something Christmassy. I almost missed it this year when I was gathering my lame Christmas film collection.

The treat is a clip from The Reindeer Games, think the Olympics on a tiny scale and only featuring reindeers all voiced by amazing British actors. The highlight(s) are 'the three ten tonners'.


Watch the clip here

Also this week, I decorated my Nan's tree, put all the presents under the tree, its actually getting crowded and went to my office's Christmas party, it was hilarious but alas no pictures.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete