Wednesday 25 December 2013

A 'Merry Christmas Me' Moment

I think saying I love my Doc Martens is an understatement.



I now have 4 pairs of beautiful boots. My purple docs are now tattered, ripped but extremely well worn. They came with me to Berlin and enjoyed Uni with me. My tall black boots with roses got me through colder weather and film shoots. My yellow docs came on adventures with me to Cornwall and inspired #adventuresofYellowBoots . My latest boots are bright purple and are special. They are wellies! Hopefully they'll last as long as the others and they'll get me through the storms.

#DRMARTENSTYLE

When they arrived, it definitely was a 'Merry Christmas Me' moment. I couldn't wait another day to try them on.




I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete